Safavieh Heritage Dexter Traditional Area Rug or Runner 2'3" x 10' Runner
The Heritage Collection of traditional area rugs brings classic styling, plush textures and a rich color palette to home decor. Hand-tufted using 100% pure wool and designed with timeless motifs that create a sophisticated look in any room of the home or office.
- Hand Tufted in India
- Pile Height: 0.5 in.
- Cotton backing, rug pad (sold separately) recommended to avoid shifting and sliding
- 100% Wool Pile
- Accessories in lifestyle photos not included
- New wool rugs shed as a natural consequence of how they are made; vacuum a new wool rug 1-2 times a week for the first few weeks using a low pressure vacuum cleaner without beater bars; vacuum in the direction of the pile, not against it; do not pull loose ends or stray loops, clip them with scissors to remove
- Vacuum (preferably one without beater bars) regularly and spot clean; for hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended; rotating your rugs every 3-6 months will protect against uneven wear from foot traffic and furniture weight
- Use rug protectors under the legs of heavy furniture to avoid flattening piles
- Avoid direct sunlight as it will cause the colors in your area rug to fade over time; place your area rug away from direct sunlight whenever possible
- For an instant decorating makeover, this area rug is one of the easiest and most fashionable ways to refresh a room with character and style.
- Please note: The images and product dimensions on our website are as accurate as possible. Due to differences in computer monitors, some rug colors may vary slightly.
- Packing and shipping of your rug may cause temporary creases; these surface waves are not imperfections or damages and will gradually recede; back-rolling or reverse rolling is the fastest and easiest way to remove creases in your area rug; allow ample time for your rug to settle, these creases and waves will normally flatten out
- Available in multiple color and sizes
- For carpet-to-carpet use, we recommend placing a hold pad in-between for protection