Rene Undermount Stainless Steel 31 in. Double Bowl Kitchen Sink Kit R1-1022D
An expansive, undermount sink divided equally into two bowls; each with tight, 3/4-inch diameter corners and an offset drain. Constructed from a single sheet of the highest-quality 304 steel. Overall it measures 31" x 18" x 9", with a heavy-duty, 14-gauge thickness. It will not rust or stain, is insulated, quiet, and guaranteed by a limited lifetime warranty. Template, mounting hardware, and a fine-grained cutting board, custom-made to fit this basin are included. Created from the rubberwood tree, a natural hardwood, it is naturally mold and moisture resistant. Additionally, a groove along its perimeter channels away any runoff. To protect the sink surface from scratches or dents, two superior-quality, custom-fitted, stainless steel grids are included. The removable rubber feet raise them slightly above the bottom of the sink. One standard strainer, identified by its traditional shallow basket and stopper mechanism; and one basket strainer, with a deep, perforated, metal basket; are included.
Rene R1-1022D Features:
- Uniform bowls are spacious with tight radius corners and a sleek form
- 14-Gauge, 304-grade stainless steel that is 50% heavier than the industry norm
- Subtle furrows channel water toward drain
- Simple to care for with a mild abrasive cleanser, water, and a soft cloth
- Includes one standard basket strainer as well as one deep-basket strainer, stainless steel grids, and fitted cutting board
Rene R1-1022D Specifications:
- Sink Length: 31" (left to right)
- Sink Width: 18" (front to back)
- Sink Height: 9" (top to bottom)
- Basin Dimensions (Left): 14" L x 16" W
- Basin Dimensions (Right): 14" L x 16" W
- Minimum Cabinet Size: 33"
- Drain Connection: 3-1/2"