Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master 1700-Watt Micro Steam Iron Stainless Steel Soleplate with Auto-Off, 400-Hole, Blue
For professional-quality results at home, turn to the Pro Master steam iron by Rowenta. The 1700-watt iron features a full metal shield and a scratch-resistant, stainless-steel soleplate with 400 micro holes for an even distribution of wrinkle-removing steam. Gliding effortlessly across all fabrics, the highly polished soleplate includes a rounded back end, for a smooth back and forth motion, and a precision-point tip that makes easy work of maneuvering over collars, along seams, and in between buttons. Adjust the continuous steam output (40g/min) and soleplate temperature as needed to accommodate a wide range of fabrics like silk or wool. The iron’s powerful burst of steam function (150g/min) works great for thicker fabrics and makes unruly wrinkles quickly melt away. Holding the iron upright, and with the touch of a button, the iron delivers an extra-long burst of vertical steam—perfect for removing wrinkles from hanging garments, delicate items, or drapes. Additional highlights include an anti-drip system to prevent spitting or leaking at low heat settings, a self-cleaning anti-calc system that flushes out loose mineral deposits for long-lasting optimal performance, and three-way automatic shut-off for safety—the iron turns itself off if left unused after 8 minutes in the upright position or after 30 seconds in the horizontal position or if tipped over. Successfully complete any ironing task with the professional-grade Rowenta DW8080 Pro Master steam iron.
- STAINLESS-STEEL SOLEPLATE WITH PRECEISION TIP - Provides smooth-gliding across different garment surfaces and ability to smooth hard-to-reach areas with 1700 Watts of Power.
- 400+ STEAM HOLES AND 150G/MIN BURST OF STEAM – Patented Microsteam system with over 400 steam holes provides excellent steam distribution and penetration with the powerful 150g/min burst of steam
- DESIGNED TO MAKE IRONING EASY - Comfortable grip handle, 7-foot cord with 360-degree moveability, burst-of-steam on demand, vertical steaming for hanging garments, and more!
- USE ANY WATER TO IRON – This iron can use any water straight from the sink since it has an anti-calcium system. It also has an easy fill hole, anti-drip lid, and clearly displays the water level to let you know when its time to refill the extra-large 12.7 ounce water tank
- SAFETY COMES FIRST WITH ROWENTA – To prevent any sort of accident, this iron comes with a 3-way automatic shut-off system after being left untouched for 8 minutes vertically, 30 seconds face down or on its side.
- MADE IN GERMANY – Expect only the best with German made irons and Rowenta. This iron is built to last with features such as a stainless-steel soleplate, anti-calcium system to use any water, and auto-cleaning system.
Very Good- Item is in overall excellent condition. Packaging has been opened. Item has been visually inspected and operationally tested and found to be in excellent overall condition. Slight use may be noticed but no wear is found.